Unique Solutions to Fit your Needs and Reduce Risk
Your exposures are unique and deserve equally unique solutions that provide appropriate insurance coverage to fit your needs and reduce your risk. Our team leads the industry in the management of risk and its related costs, meeting the needs of municipalities and school districts across the state.
- Property & Casualty
- Builders Risk
- General Liability
- Public Officials/School Leaders Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Auto Liability
- Special Events
- Cyber Liability
- Accident & Health
- Direct contact to the service team for handling of all requests relating to policy changes, endorsements, preparation of binders, certificates of insurance, invoices, auto ID cards, loss runs and similar items
- Correspond with insurance carriers and customers as required.
- Service team to attend to customer visits and safety meetings as requested.
- Certificate of Insurance review
- Contract and lease review
- Processing and verification of all endorsements, audits, and other adjustments
- Coordination of safety and loss-control inspection and training
Claims Handling Services
- Claim servicing involves referral to carrier, documenting a carrier claim number, handling questions, reviewing coverage, performing a coverage analysis, and communicating when needed with carrier and the insured.
- Participating with the customer and the carrier in any carrier claim review meeting.
- Claims analysis, review, and trend identification
- Identify high-hazard risk areas
- Implement risk transfer process
- Investigate potentially fraudulent claims
- Coordination between benefits plan as applicable
- Meet to discuss marketing objectives.
- Market all lines of Property & Casualty coverage’s, as requested by your business, utilizing the broadest viable spectrum of insurance marketplace and all funding options requested.
- Complete initial marketing and analysis and for each year thereafter, as requested by customer.
- Maintain knowledge of carrier products, industry appetites and services, including:
- Financial Ratings
- Claims and Risk Management Services
- Billing Options
- Responsiveness and professionalism of underwriters, claims adjusters and loss control representatives
- Request renewals for all lines of coverage
- Review renewals policies for accuracy
- Negotiate with carrier(s) on your business’s behalf for most competitive rates and terms
- Provide coverage and carrier alternatives when applicable
- Inform carriers of renewal decision
- Ensure implementation of policy changes with carrier(s)
- Review and analyze policies, endorsements and forms for accuracy, recommending changes or amendments as necessary
View our Hurricane Preparation Guide (pdf)