Employee Benefits Technology for You and Your Employees
Employee Benefits technology has expanded over the past several years offering platforms to assist any human resources team regardless of their size and needs. Benefits Administrations systems offer annual open enrollment and new employee enrollment capabilities and can integrate with payroll technology; employees can become more engaged utilizing decision support tools that guide them through the enrollment process; HR services provide advice, education, training and consulting services, as well as ACA reporting tools.
Benefits Administration Systems
- Stand-alone employee benefit election platforms capable of connecting to a client’s existing Human Capital Management (HCM)/payroll technology, or recommendation of a new technology – Our firm has benefits technology experts available to help employers leverage technology solutions that align with their business or organization to streamline their Human Resources, the employee benefits open enrollment processes, and payroll.
- Save time and money – remove the traditional paper forms from your enrollment process and automate the feed of data to your payroll vendor, insurance carriers and other benefits providers.
- Systems built and maintained by in house staff – Brown & Brown has over 30 employees dedicated to building, maintaining, and training our clients on the use of the benefits administration system of their choice.
- Best in class choices and pricing – by leveraging its national presence, Brown & Brown has established preferred pricing agreements with 4 of the most robust systems available to today.
- ACA (Affordable Care Act) Tools – Systems offer tracking of hours and offers of coverage as well as generation of annual IRS required reporting.
- Decision Support Tools – allows employees to create customized plan recommendations based on their expected medical usage and contribution costs
- MyBenefitsApp – Allows your employees to download and print benefit related documents/forms, quickly find service contact information/online resources and review benefit plan information
- Benefit Hub – give your employees access to discounts & perks, financial wellness programs and additional voluntary benefits at no cost to the employer
Payroll Vendor Relationships
- Brown & Brown has preferred partnerships with some of the largest and most advanced payroll vendors on the market today. With these relationships comes preferred pricing and dedicated account management.
Spot On Resources
- Spot On Resources is your personalized online resource center that allows you to effortlessly click, connect and communicate. It’s designed to offer you time-saving tools and resources that build convenience into managing your everyday work tasks. Whether you want to view documents online, participate in plan/program surveys, or connect with more than 325,000 peers in your industry, this is the place to be. It’s easily accessible, hardworking and just one of the many services available to you when you partner with us.
Brown & Brown Relief Center
- The Brown & Brown Relief Center is available to our clients, their employees and their family members, and their family members. This Relief Center is full of information and services that people may find useful including optional access to Financial Wellness Services by Prudential, Pet Care coverage and Identity Theft protection.
Additional products and services available, but not limited to:
- Health & Behavioral Health Services
- Family Care & Child Learning
- Home & Home Office Discounts
- Food & Food Delivery Services
- General Household & Office Supplies
Buoy Back With Care™
Buoy Back With Care™ is a digital platform offering a step-by-step approach to returning to in-person work. With daily screening, resource navigation, and real-time risk assessment all on your side, you are ready to keep employees safe through this uncharted time.
- Implement daily self-screening
- Direct employees to the right care resources
- Support those who need it most
- Get real information in real time
Amerisys* – Employer Contact Tracing
With more and more employees returning to the workplace, contact tracing is crucial to not only stop the spread of the coronavirus, but also to protect your company from potential lawsuits.
AmeriSys has a team of specially trained nurses nationwide, experienced in handling workers’ compensation claims and working closely with the infect employee to determine best outcomes. They are trained to handle COVID-19 cases, establishing rapport and trust with infected individuals, so that they can identify potentially infected workers and counsel them with empathy, after assessing their needs.
*AmeriSys, a Brown & Brown Company