Exceptional and Responsive Service to School Districts and Municipalities
Brown & Brown is focused on managing employee benefits programs for our customers. We have built a solid reputation by delivering exceptional and responsive service to school districts and municipalities. It is our goal to provide customized solutions and long-term benefits strategies resulting in a high quality, affordable employee benefits programs. We strive to bring together the innovative products of our insurance carriers with our advantageous services. Our definition of service incorporates our Five Pillars of services and solutions:
- Employee Benefits Consulting & Brokerage – Our firm’s collective experience dates to 1972 which gives our clients peace of mind when it comes to securing a benefits plan that best suits the needs of their employees and business or organization. With five offices throughout New Jersey – Roseland, Lambertville, Shrewsbury, Mount Laurel, and Egg Harbor Township – we are positioned to offer clients a local presence and understanding, while leveraging our global standing in the employee benefits marketplace. As market conditions change, we continually evaluate what products are available to our clients and identify the best solutions based on the specific needs of each client.
- Labor Relations & Human Resources Support – Our firm acts as a resource during contract negotiations to assist with employee benefit strategies and options, and we are uniquely qualified to be part of an actual negotiation process. Our teams coordinate all aspects of the new carrier implementation including onsite employee education and enrollment meetings with the goal to create an environment that will allow for a smooth transition. Human Resources Support is available through HR Workplace Services who provide guidance on HR issues and regulatory compliance on benefit topics.
- Client Services & Claims Adjudication – Our firm provides each of our clients with a dedicated Account Management Team that is responsible for managing your employee benefit programs, and a designated team member to resolve employees elevated claims issues. Onsite employee education and enrollment meetings, new carrier implementation meetings, Benefit Resource Cards and Benefit Hub are all available to our clients. We focus on understanding our clients’ needs and delivery solutions. Our people, expertise and service make a difference, providing solutions and results for our clients.
- Compliance & Regulatory Guidance – Marketplace conditions and health care reform are constantly changing, and our firm continually monitors any health, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other insurance industry legislative activity that could affect our clients’ current and future benefit programs. Guidance on State and Federal regulations such as FMLA, COBRA, PPACA, HIPAA, ERISA, NJ Family Leave Act, W2 Reporting support, and NJ Public Entity A4 Surcharge Filing support are also available to our clients. Brown & Brown contracts with Miller Johnson, a nationally recognized law firm, for assistance on health care reform matters.
- Enrollment & Decision Support Technology – We deliver the solution that best fits each clients’ needs to create efficiencies within their organizations and enhance the employee’s experience with their benefits. These current and emerging technologies simplify Human Resources by consolidating systems that manage HR, benefits, and payroll. These platforms also enable employees access to benefits information 24/7 via desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, and with the rise of Telemedicine/Telehealth, access to a physician through these devices.