A Dedicated Account Management Team to Manage your Employee Benefits Program
Our firm provides each of our clients with a dedicated Account Management Team that is responsible for managing your employee benefit programs, and a designated team member to resolve employees elevated claims issues. Our team approach to account management has given our clients a high level of satisfaction and security with proven results. Onsite employee education and enrollment meetings, new carrier implementation meetings, Benefit Resource Cards and Benefit Hub are all available to our clients. We focus on understanding our clients’ needs and delivering solutions. Our people, expertise and service make a difference, providing solutions and results for our clients.
- Dedicated account management team responsible for day to day client service – Our account management and service team is available to resolve any issues that may arise such as claims or billing issues, or any other benefits administration issues such as enrollment changes, exception requests, etc.
- Resolve administrative and claims issues (i.e., billing, enrollment changes, exception requests) – This service is available through your dedicated account management team and service team member.
- Designated team member from our firm for employees to contact with questions – This team member is responsible for service issues and claims assistance for an organization’s employees to ensure resolution on a timely and accurate basis. Our ability to assist employees with claim issues has become a hallmark of our reputation. In accordance with new Privacy Regulations, all of our staff members are trained in HIPAA compliance. Brown & Brown does not subcontract any aspect of claims handling for our clients.
- Distribute enrollment procedures for new carriers – We create and distribute a customized open enrollment brochure and employee benefits comparison at open enrollment, and distribute detailed instructions to employees on how to enroll with the new carrier, and who to contact from our firm with any questions or problems.
- New Carrier implementation meetings – We explain the benefits being offered and answer any questions about the benefits program, as well as highlight the difference between the carriers, and the potential impact on employees and their families.
- Benefit Resource Cards – We furnish a wallet-sized card for your employee’s convenience – outlining coverage and plan type, carrier contact information, group number and Brown & Brown contact information.
- Benefit Hub – We offer this consolidated resource providing your employees with your benefits summaries and forms into an easy to understand format, as well as useful links to your insurance carriers, provider and hospital research tools, health and wellness resources, and much more.
- Onsite employee education, enrollment meetings, and communication – We provide employees with all of the necessary information pertaining to open enrollment, including onsite education meetings and new carrier implementation.
- Health & wellness campaigns or fairs – We assist with ongoing annual events such as employee health and wellness campaigns or fairs, flu clinics, as well as the materials (banners, flyers, signage, email) to promote these events.