Resources to Help You Navigate an Ever Changing Insurance Marketplace
At Brown & Brown it is our goal to provide clients with the services and resources they need to comply with the ever-changing employee benefits regulatory environment. This includes not only guidance from our team of experienced professionals, but also from our self-help compliance resource portal, Spot On Resources, and access to the team of Human Resource professionals at HR Workplace Services; as well as our COVID-19 Resources Center providing timely information on this unique and challenging time.
Brown & Brown Insurance also consults with Miller Johnson, a nationally recognized law firm, for assistance on Health Care Reform matters.
Resources available to our clients:
- Spot On Resources – A comprehensive online resource center designed to provide you with timely and relevant content. With real-time compliance updates, wellness program guidance, and a plethora of industry thought leadership, you will have the information needed to help optimize a program to best fit your organization’s unique needs. It is just one of the solutions we provide our clients to achieve their operational goals. Whether you want to view documents online, participate in plan/program surveys or connect with more than 325,000 peers in your industry, this is the place to be. It is easily accessible, hardworking, and just one of the many services available to you when you work with us.
Content included, but not limited to:
- Federal Legislation Guides for Health Care Reform, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA
- Downloadable articles, brochures, forms, and charts
- Share resources and information with thousands of industry peers
- HR Workplace Services (pdf) – The need for pro-active, consultative Human Resource services is profound, therefore, we have partnered with HR Workplace Services to provide assistance with the day to day Human Resource issues that can arise for our clients. They can also work with clients to build a Human Resources infrastructure and strategy that protects the organization long-term. Clients can access a dedicated team of Human Resource professionals available via phone or email to provide guidance on Human Resources and regulatory compliance issues like Health Care Reform, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, employee handbook review, and many others.
- COVID-19 Resource Center – Brown & Brown has a long-standing history of dedication to the people and communities we serve, and we are committed to doing all that we can to provide support during this complex and unprecedented time. Please visit our dedicated resource page to help you navigate through this difficult period. A COVID-19 Toolkit is available to clients via the Spot On Resources compliance portal.
The teams at Brown & Brown, and our compliance partners provide support on a wide range of services including:
- Guidance, consultation, and updates on pertinent legislative activity – With the changing legislative landscape, we provide timely updates on topics that impact a client’s employee benefits program.
- Updates on Health Care Reform/PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordability Care Act) and implications to private and public sectors, as well as related state mandates – Our teams are well versed in the provisions that will affect your employee benefits program, and their knowledge of the changing landscape is timely and accurate at both state and federal levels.
- Access to HR Workplace Services and Spot On Resources
- Review current plan documents and/or employee benefit booklets for compliance
- Employee Benefit Compliance Education
- Compliance Guides, Templates and Sample Documents
- Assistance with required annual employer notices and templates
- Guidance on State & Federal regulations such as FMLA, COBRA, PPACA, HIPAA, ERISA, Cafeteria Plans, Medicare and NJ Family Leave Act
- W2 Reporting Support
- NJ Public Entity A4 Surcharge Filing Support