A Best in Class Process for Benefits Administration Technology
Brown & Brown has developed a best in class process for benefit administration technology selection and implementation. We established national agreements with the top vendors in the marketplace, creating preferred pricing and service models for our clients. With over 375 school district clients and municipalities in New Jersey, we understand the needs of our public sector clients. We leverage this scale to ensure that virtually all carriers and vendor partners are willing to interface systems to exchange data.
Our process focuses on three areas of impact: Administrative, Financial and Educational.
- Faster & more accurate transactions by removing paper forms and manual data entry and shifting to electronic data interface (EDI) to exchange information with carriers and vendors.
- Employee data security by eliminating the need for physical copies of social security cards, birth certificates or marriage licenses
- Compliance with state and federal guidelines including the newly passed NJ Law S2273.
- Speed and accuracy when making benefit enrollment changes saving your organization from incorrect premium and claims payments.
- Through decision support tools, employees can get customized plan recommendations based on their estimated medical needs and make smarter plan choices.
- Employees make real-time plan selections, decreasing the amount of time spent by administrators manually entering data and freeing them up for other activities.
- These systems can house benefit summaries, carrier forms and resources that employees would have access to 24/7 via their member portal.
- Side by side benefit & cost comparisons, decision support tools and educational content give the employee all the tools to be a better educated consumer their healthcare.
- Your workforce will understand how much you invest in total rewards by showing employees their complete benefits package with total compensation statements.